A home away from home.
The Ebenezer House once a Methodist Church, built in 1901 then moved from Culpepper County in the 1980’s. It is now a small, cozy, friendly, and comfortable Bed & Breakfast located just off Rt29 nestled in the woods along the Rapidan River, in the center of all the Historic Sites here in Central Virginia and our world renown vineyards. It’s like going to your best friend’s house as many guests have told us and finding out they can cook.
- 4 rooms
- 3 double bed rooms and 1 with two single beds and 3 lofts
- Beautiful decks and patios, two lounges, koi pond, outside fireplace, large jetted tube in Coburn room and antique claw foot soaking tube in McIntosh Room. Completely furnished with antiques passed down from 3 generations of family members.
- Full 3+ course breakfast served each morning
- Pet friendly, no size restriction or extra charge for well-behaved pets.
- Family friendly, kids love our loft’s and lots of space for running and playing.
- Non-smoking inside, but ok on decks
- No weddings or events
- Pricing range $139.00 - $197.00 double occupancy
- Check-in 4:00pm – 6:00pm, Check out 11;00am – 12:00 am other times can be arranged by calling.
- Free cancellation with 10 day notice.